Contact a Well-Respected St. Louis Permanent Disability Lawyer
After a workplace accident, your future can look bleak. You may wonder how to obtain the medical care you need, and how to pay your household bills when you can't work. Life must go on — but how can you ensure that you will receive the workers' compensation you are entitled to? You don't have to fight the workers' compensation system alone. Larsen & Hess, P.C., is a well-qualified, well-recognized strong advocate for injured workers in Missouri and Illinois.
All of our attorneys have more than 25 years of experience. All are qualified or are soon to be qualified as fellows of the nationwide College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers. Our lawyers regularly volunteer in a variety of public service capacities for the benefit of injured workers in Missouri and Illinois. One of our attorneys has been president of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA). Our professional record speaks to our readiness to handle complex workers' compensation cases.
Clients include office workers and teachers, construction workers and factory workers, police and firefighters, nurses and doctors. Our attorneys apply years of experience to each new case, working hard to help people injured on the job receive the medical care and benefits they deserve.
Our Law Firm's Commitment to Injured Workers in Missouri and Illinois
Larsen & Hess, P.C., works tenaciously at all stages of the workers' compensation process to get results for our clients.
- Our firm handles legal aspects of a case while the injured person focuses on recovery.
- We make it our priority to help injured workers obtain the medical care they need.
- If necessary, we obtain medical evaluations that objectively diagnose workplace injuries and describes doctors' recommendations for further treatment.
- We are prepared seek full compensation under the law for lost wages.
- If you cannot return to your job because of your injury, you may qualify for permanent disability benefits.
The attorneys at Larsen & Hess, P.C. have represented thousands of injured workers in Missouri and Southern Illinois. We have experience in all types of workplace injuries including:
- Neck and back injuries or knee injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries or shoulder injuries
- Chemical exposure injuries or burn injuries
- Other injuries, including repetitive stress
- Workplace fatalities
Personalized and Responsive Service for Our Workers' Compensation Clients
At Larsen & Hess, P.C., each client works directly with an experienced attorney throughout a case. As the legal process moves forward, we keep clients informed of important developments. Our attorneys and staff members respond promptly to phone calls and questions.
Contact a Missouri and Southern Illinois Workers' Compensation Attorney
For a free consultation with Larsen & Hess, P.C., contact our firm. We charge no fee until and unless a case is settled.